Bringing together psychologists, students, and affiliates dedicated to promoting education and training, scientific investigation, practice, diversity and public interest in professional psychology.
Welcome to the official website of the Society of Counseling Psychology (SCP), Division 17 of the American Psychological Association. This “home” page provides an apt metaphor for SCP’s mission: We cultivate a “home” for all counseling psychology professionals and affiliates to connect, to collaborate, and to coordinate efforts toward creating a more just and equitable world where ALL people and communities can thrive.
- Immigration Collaborative Advocacy Report
- THE QUINTESSENCE SERIES – Interview with Dr. Jesse Steinfeldt
- THE QUINTESSENCE SERIES – Interview with Chloë Goldbach
- Student Advocates for Change: A Three-Part Interview Series (Natalie Malone)
The Counseling Psychologist
- Financial Stress, Social Supports, Gender, and Anxiety During College: A Stress-Buffering Perspective
- A Qualitative Investigation of the Experiences of People Who Panhandle