Bringing together psychologists, students, and affiliates dedicated to promoting education and training, scientific investigation, practice, diversity and public interest in professional psychology.
Welcome to the official website of the Society of Counseling Psychology (SCP), Division 17 of the American Psychological Association. This “home” page provides an apt metaphor for SCP’s mission: We cultivate a “home” for all counseling psychology professionals and affiliates to connect, to collaborate, and to coordinate efforts toward creating a more just and equitable world where ALL people and communities can thrive.
- Healthy Media Use During Stressful Times
- THE QUINTESSENCE SERIES – Interview with Dr. Gargi Roysircar-Sodowsky
- Coping with Uncertainty: How Our Theoretical Training Can Inform Our Own Wellbeing
- Counseling Psychology in Action: Working to Help Students of Color Navigate Higher Education
The Counseling Psychologist
- Financial Stress, Social Supports, Gender, and Anxiety During College: A Stress-Buffering Perspective
- A Qualitative Investigation of the Experiences of People Who Panhandle