The Counseling Psychologist
Membership in the Society of Counseling Psychology includes a subscription to eight issues of The Counseling Psychologist, the official Publication of the Society of Counseling Psychology and one of the premier journals in the field. The Counseling Psychologist publishes high-quality, scholarly articles relevant to counseling psychologists, increasing the knowledge base of counseling psychology through thoughtful debate and comprehensive coverage of new and developing areas of research and practice.
Articles selected for publication can be viewed before actually appearing in print.
List of TCP Major Contributions (1969 to 2018)
New TCP Podcasts!
- Expressive Writing Intervention with Cuban-American and Puerto Rican Parents of LGBTQ Individuals by Dr. Roberto Abreu
- Toward a Psychological Framework of Radical Healing in Communities of Color by. Drs. Bryana French, Jioni Lewis, Della Mosley, and Helen Neville
- ‘Sincerely Held Principles’ or Prejudice? The Tennessee Counseling Discrimination Law by. Dr. Patrick Grzanka, Mr. Elliott Spengler, Dr. Joe Miles, Ms. Keri Frantell, and Mr. Elliott DeVore
- Development and Initial Validation of the Therapist Hope for Clients Scale by. Dr. Theodore Bartholomew
- Minority Stress and Drinking: Connecting Race, Gender Identity, and Sexual Orientation by Dr. Alison Cerezo, Ms. Meredith Holmes, and Mx. Derek Ching