*Updated* There has been an update to the Hospitality Space Schedule as of July 9, 2014. By reviewing the current
The Section for the Independent Practice of Counseling Psychology within the APA Society for Counseling Psychology exists to strengthen independent practice in a number of ways, including:
- To promote the independent practice of Counseling Psychology as the science and profession of Psychology evolve and the social context changes;
- To bring together counseling psychologists and other affiliates who specialize and/or have an interest in a broad range of independent practice issues in Counseling Psychology;
- To maintain a support network and a forum for sharing ideas and common experiences among counseling psychologists and other affiliates who specialize and/or have an interest in a broad range of independent practice issues in Counseling Psychology;
- To promote by mentoring and other means, the advancement of independent practice in Counseling Psychology;
- To encourage, nominate and support those engaged in independent practice for appointment and election to positions of leadership as well as for awards in the Division (17) and the APA.
For additional information, visit: http://www.apa.org/divisions/div17/Sections/IPCP/